The DISC assessment is a non-judgmental tool used to discuss people’s behavioral differences. By taking part, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You’ll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
DISC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your knowledge of how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
DISC measures your personality and behavioral style. It does not measure intelligence, aptitude, mental health or values. DISC profiles describe human behavior in various situations.